03 February 2011

Departure

I might be insensitive to admit it, but it was easier than I thought. Of course I cried, as there were many goodbyes. But I guess I didn't have much time to think about it, and that's why it's been easy to me.
At the airport, South Korea

First of all, a long trip ahead. Five hours from Varginha to São Paulo, ten hours from São Paulo to Paris. Five hours hanging around in Paris' freeshop, sleepy. Then, fourteen hours to Seoul and finally two hours to my new home. That's... thirty-six hours of waiting, with not many things to do.

I had never flown, so it was very exciting. But then I got tired of looking at the window and saw there were some things to do on the aeroplane. A video screen was attached to each seat, so there were many movies to watch to. Musics and games too. But traveling on the voyager cabin can be a problem. The seats are too small, and unless you don't want to make a deal of sleeping on the other passengers' shoulder, you might have a hard time.

Paris' freeshop is surely appealing, but you'll get even more tired if you spend all your time on shopping. The things ain't very cheap and there isn't a restaurant if you're hungry. Just snack bars and coffee shops, and those food machines (?) - which I loved! I love food machines. After enjoyin'em a bit, I got to sleep.
On board again, I finally landed on Asia.

1 comment:

Erika Helt na República da Coréia. said...

Honey! Be welcome to your new home!