20 January 2011

Prelude

Greetings!
My name is Thais, I am 17 years-old, and I love Art, pudding, the noise of glass being broken and... to travel! Anywhere to. Be it any tiny unknown town, or São Paulo, or even Alabama, it pleasures me a lot to travel. Up until now, I’ve only known brazilian cities, whereas I live in Brazil. But recently a friend of mine’s invited me to move out. Um... To South Korea.
This idea sounded crazy to me at first, because my parents wouldn’t just allow me to go to the other side of the world out of the blue. Besides, South Korea’s never been an ordinary destination for us, brazilian. But I underestimated it. My parents gave me so much support that I thought, well, why don’t just give it a shot? It’s always been my dream to get to know other countries.
So, with passport in hands, a bag on the back and butterflies in my stomach willing for adventure, I’m now on my way to Asia. As far as I get there, I’ll try to show here some curiosities about living in South Korea and more. Occasionally, I may show some facts about Brazil too.
Feel free to comment, complain, share, anything. See ya!

No comments: